What to Bring
Our Florida Rental
Sunny Point Resort,
Cottages & Inn, Ltd.
41 Sunny Point Road
Parry Sound, Ontario
2 hours North of Toronto
Sunny Point Resort offers the traditional Northern Ontario Cottage rental experience. On the edge of Muskoka, we provide a private, pet friendly lakefront cottage rental on pristine otter lake.
1. Take Hwy 407 or Hwy 401 to Hwy 400 North
2. After Barrie,exit Right towards Hwy 400 North,Parry Sound
3. Take Exit 213, Hwy 69 South, Rankin Lake Rd, turn right
onto Hwy 69 South. You will be directed to "Sunny Point" from the Blue trail blazer signs at each turn. You are less than 7 km to the resort.
4. Travel less than 0.5 km, turn right onto Jacklin Crescent toward Black & Crane Lake Roads.
5. Travel less than 0.25 km, turn right onto Black & Crane Lake Rds just prior to the Horseshoe Community Centre
6. Travel about 3 kms until the road forks, turn right onto Black Road.
7. The next left turn is Loucks Rd. Our resort road begins at the end of Loucks Road. At the stop sign, turn right to go to the inn to check in.
From Sudbury/Parry Sound/North Bay
1. Travel South on Hwy 69 through Parry Sound. (from North Bay, travel South on Hwy 11 and then West on Hwy 124 and then South on Hwy 69).
2. Hwy 69 becomes Hwy 400. Continue South through Parry Sound and about 20 km South of Parry Sound, take Exit 214, Seguin Trail Road and turn left.
3. Turn right on Horsehoe Lake Road and take the first right onto Black Road. You are less than 6 km to Sunny Point.
4. Take Black Rd. straight past the stop sign and turn right on Loucks Rd. Our resort road begins at the end of Loucks Road. At the stop sign, turn right to go to the inn to check in.
Pet Friendly Cottages,
Otter Lake, Parry Sound,